The Advocate Captain role ensures an advocacy group runs effectively and coordinates with the captains of the other groups to share and encourage wider improvements. This is supposed to be a short-term role, so you should expect to carry it out for about three months, before passing it on to somebody else in your advocacy group.
- Organise regular catchups with your advocacy group
- Make sure actions from catchups are followed through
- Remind advocates to keep the advocacy master sheet up to date
- Coordinate with the other captains to find potential advocates for upcoming new starters
- Generally support advocates in your group
- Attend advocacy captain catchups to share and encourage wider improvements
- Maintain pinned resources on advocacy Slack channels
- Organise finding and handing over to a successor after three months
You'll carry out your role in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001 and ISO27001 as reflected in the Company's policies and procedures and the ISO9001 and ISO27001 organisational structure charts.